CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the wiki I editied

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_Sipán#Location


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moche#Material_culture


Since I was able to work with the archaeologist who found the Lord of Sipán in Peru this summer, I was able to gather a whole BUNCH of knowledge over the subject. My family happens to be Moche/Mochican and I have done very thorough research over the subject.


The Lord of Sipán, el Señor de Sipán, was found in the Peruvian town of Sipán (located on the west coast of the country).


Dr. Walter Alva Alva was the archaeologist that found the tomb.





Now, the Mochican culture is PRE-INCAN... so no.. I'm not Incan. But the Mochican culture is actually very interesting and shocking. But the Lord of Sipán is of the Moche culture so I just went ahead and edited most of both of the sites. For the Lord, I changed a bunch and put more information about his tomb and the history behind it.


If you have any other questions about this subject you're more than welcome to email or just ask me about it! :)


ENJOY!!!!!!


Glenda

1 comments:

Poker Stroker said...

Again you excelled as this assignment. I am pleased that you were able to contribute to the Wikipedia community with information that you could add to the collective knowledge base. This is how wikis work. Through its users.