CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pacers vs. the Cavs.. well.. ok Lebron




Last week, Feb. 10, 2009, our Digital Media Class took a very exciting trip to Indianapolis to take a look at the Indiana Pacer's Digital Media department. What I found was a skinny guy who talked really fast but is really passionate about his job. I found it very interesting and intriguing that this one man, along with only about a handful of people, is the reason that there are certain events and that there is even a a functioning website.


The trip, all around, was pretty much awesome! I enjoyed the company of everyone in the class as well as the food! :) YUM! Even though the educational part was pretty short, I was able to understand the importance of Web 2.0 and how it affects everyone's lives. I believe that there are certain people who don't really understand the importance of technology as well as the usage. I think that this experience not only opened the eyes of many of us, but made us realize what an impact we can make later on in life.


<3 Glenda

1 comments:

Kyle said...

Glad you found it fun and enjoyable.